The SERREE Network Communications Portal has been developed to facilitate collaboration and to share information between stakeholders to support partnerships and local knowledge to bring benefit to regional business and industry stakeholders.
The portal leverages and promotes the south east NSW-ACT region to both national and international business and industry proponents as a strong and dynamic region, and an exemplar hub for renewable energy business and investment. A holistic communication web portal for the industry:
- Facilitates connections across and between the broad diversity of the sector through an on-line directory of the south east NSW-ACT region’s renewable energy stakeholders, for example:
- Regional businesses looking for joint venture partnerships
- Contractors with regional workforce e.g. shared labour pool
- Research and education organisations with industry e.g. commercialisation of new technologies and appropriate skills training linked to industry needs
- Landholders interested in hosting infrastructure who want to connect with proponents
Disseminate information regarding:
- Government policy and programs
- Employment opportunities
- Education and training course availability
- Events calendar – conferences, forums, and other relevant events
- Project tenders – governments and private enterprise
- Industry news
- Relevant reports, studies, academic papers, etc.